26 Mar What is Slip-on Pipe Fittings?
What is Slip-on Pipe Fittings?
Structural pipe fitting, also known as a slip-on pipe fitting, tube clamp, or pipe clamp is used to build structures such as handrails, guardrails, modular barricades, solar panel support, and other types of pipe or tubular structure. Endurail fittings are the best option for DIY enthusiasts for more creative applications such as bench, coffee table, modular GYM, clothing racks, shelves, and building architectural use. Because of the modular design of standard fittings, assembly is easy without welding or threading and only simple hand tools are required.
The primary advantage of Endurail fittings is their simplicity to use. The fittings slip on the pipe and are usually locked down with a set screw. Through the use of only Allen key when the knurl point set screw is tightened down it locks the fittings into the pipe and a connection equivalent to a weld is created. Don’t let its simplicity fool you into thinking the connection is weak. Endurail fittings are rated for more than 400 kg of pull-out force. This strength qualifies for use in most industrial applications.
Other advantages of using structural pipe fittings are:
- Easy installation and reconfigurable design.
- Since there are no permanent welds in the structure, the set screws of the fittings can simply be loosened, allowing them to be repositioned
- The project can be disassembled and stored if needed, or even taken apart with fittings and pipe recycled into a new project.
- There is no welding, threading, or special permits required when you use EnduRail modular handrail system.
- EnduRail Handrail advantage for large projects
- Just plan for Pipe and Fittings
- No specialized Labor, Permits, or tools
- No – Welding & Threading while installing.
- A last-minute change in configuration/location – easy to implement.
- Quick dismantling while an ongoing project
- Easy Assembly & Reusability
- Nicer aesthetic look
- Widely used in a water-rich environment without the risk of corrosion
- Can use prefinished powder-coated pipe and fittings – No Painting After Installation for many years
- Lowest life cycle cost-effective alternative to welded metal rail and brittle FRP railings.
If you are looking for a variety of fall protection systems in one place, then get in touch with us. We are a leading fall protection solution providing company in Ahmedabad, India. We offered different types of systems used in industries, such as structural pipe fittings, barricades, safety gates, lifelines, and safe access solutions like mobile scaffolding, work platforms, and crossover platforms.